Max Shacknai Invitational TEAM CHECK-IN INSTRUCTIONS
Dates of the Tournament: February 23-26, 2023
ALL TEAMS MUST COMPLETE MANDATORY ONLINE CHECK-IN VIA GOTSPORT
There is no In-Person Team Check-In this Year - Online Team Check-In Only
UPLOAD Documents to your Team Account in GotSport
For instructions see the link at the bottom of this webpage
Deadline: Wednesday, February 15, 2023, by 9:00 PM PST– NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
Online registration documents must include:
- All Players Current Player Cards, Coach and Team Manager Cards. All passes must be issued by the same sanctioning organization and cannot be co-mingled. Passes from US Club, US Youth, USSSA, AYSO, FIFA, US Soccer, or other approved sanctioning body are permitted.
- Team Acknowledgement & Zero Tolerance Sheet (Document Below)
- Permission to Travel Form – If outside of the Western Region (4) (Please see the Commonly Asked Questions Section in the Instructions)
- Guest Player(s) Forms (Found on your State Association’s Website)
- Teams that complete online registration will receive a Confirmation Email by Thursday, February 23, 2023, at 10:00 PM pacific time. A Confirmation Email will be sent to the email address listed as “Primary Contact” for this specific event. Please do not send individual inquiries prior to the deadline.
Roster Updates (If Applicable):
- If there are changes to your Roster after documents have been verified, teams MUST notify email@example.com and not GotSport.
Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org